- I really understand UML now.
- I understand how to work with classes properly now (most of my code before had a lot of functions and not a single class)
- I get builders and decorators now (I got that "aha" feeling from your book. For decorators, it came when I saw the stack = FBdecorator(stack) line. That's where I really got how it works.)
- I really enjoyed the comics. They were genuinely funny. ("What's your price?", "Sorry, I thought this room was taken.", "Have you tried turning it off and on again")
- The design of this book is beautiful. It was pleasant to look at and pleasant to read.
- The content is consistently structured... to a... pattern :D
I'm just super excited to code now because I feel like I just understand what I'm should be done.
Well done on this outstanding book, and I'm glad you finished it just before I thought to research design patterns.
Customer support service by UserEcho